You know, I just can't walk past a mirror without taking a self portrait.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Looking Up -LA & Hollywood

Sitting in a scouting van for 10 hours can be a harrowing if not boring experience. Even armed with a camera there is little to do, unless you want to shoot blurry images of passengers in cars. But then it started to get dark and we were cruising the streets of LA and Hollywood. Ah thank goodness for stop lights. For a fleeting moment there is a photo-op, with a choice between my Leica and my iP4, I opted for my iP4. After all with Hipstamatic the post processing is part of the picture taking process.
Here are some of the images I took as it got progressively darker, and virtually no battery life left.









As always, all images copyright protected.

2 comments:

Alix said...

Love the palm tree photos!!!

Alix said...

Love the palm tree photos!!