You know, I just can't walk past a mirror without taking a self portrait.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mike B at the MB Pier

Finally timed it perfectly, or was it a mere coincidence. Seems that every time I get to the pier to shoot, Mike B had just left, or else, I was there in the morning and he wasn't coming until the afternoon. Well today it finally worked out. Surf started out small and slow. Thought I would try it any ways, it was such a great day. Didn't look real promising. Then I had noticed Mike B had paddled out. He tore it up, and then a couple of larger sets rolled it. Fortunately or unfortunately I had only one card w/ me. So I only got a couple hundred shots off. Here are some of them.









Nice session Mike !

Steve in the shade.

Don't know who this is, but I couldn't resist the shot! The colors contrasted so well.

All images shot with Canon 7D w/ 100-400mm f/4.0-5.6 zoom lens

As always all images are copyrighted and may not be used without permission.





1 comment:

enfant terrible said...

some nice glassy waves and sun rays. good shots