You know, I just can't walk past a mirror without taking a self portrait.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BOUYS - LOBSTER TRAP BOUYS

A selection of shots of Lobster Trap Bouys, taken with iP4 and Cameramatic App (plus a little PS). The app has a good number of selectable filter with the ability to purchase additional. The feature I like most about The Cameramatic App is the ability to select the primary focus point, which is something you cannot do with Hipstamatic. The feature that I like least is that you can only take one shot at a time, wait for a lengthy process period and then finally be able to take the next shot. The App also seems a bit unstable at times. I've cropped down the very wide border, to something I deem more acceptable. All in all another fun photography app for the iPhone.





As always, all images are copyright Peter Politanoff / RedStarImage, all appropriate restrictions apply!

No comments: