You know, I just can't walk past a mirror without taking a self portrait.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

PUNCHES THROWN - thrown, but not yet on their mark.

Here are some shots of Rustam Nugaev sparring today at Maywood Boxing Club. Rather than show impact - I thought I would do something different today and show the punch in motion. I shoot a lot of motion blurs that are a result of a slow shutter, these however are not, all of these shots were taken with a shutter speed of 1/250 sec.

Rustam gets a little advice from his corner, manager Edouard Goumachian and trainer Daisuke Okabe!






So the last punch I let find its mark, a nice left to the body!


As always all images and text are copyright Peter Politanoff / RedStarImage and connote be reproduced without explicit consent. You are more then welcome however to link to this site.














No comments: