You know, I just can't walk past a mirror without taking a self portrait.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Photos of the day!

I'm finding it difficult to write lengthy post while I am as busy as I have been lately. So instead I will post a photo, or multiple photos of the day. At least until a time when I can organize my thoughts around longer posts.
All Images are shot with the iPhone4 and the Hipstamatic iphone app. Apple had declared the Hipstamatic the iPhone app of 2010. I think we can go further, I would venture to call it the photo app of the year. It has put an element creativity into digital photography that has been missing.
Yesterday was a good day, a variety of images. Including several shots of a Hollywood Icon





 Some interesting scenic shots ranging from oil fields to a Marina del Rey





And an occasional self portrait.



As always all images are copyright Peter Politanoff, all copyright rules and restrictions apply! No re-use without explicit permission.






No comments: