You know, I just can't walk past a mirror without taking a self portrait.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Eating Japanese - Yakitori Koshiji

A recurring theme of mine is of course food, after all man cannot live on words & concepts alone. One of my favorite cuisine is Japanese. I am always looking for a new good Yakitori, Sushi or Ramen Restaurant. Recently I had Yakitori at Koshiji. Koshiji has 2 locations, one in Little Tokyo and the other in Torrance. I had eaten at the Little Tokyo location before so I thought I would try the Torrance one this time.
Here are some images that I took while I was there. These images are not really of the food, more or less of the vibe. All images were shot with a Panasonic GX-1 w/ 20mm f/1.7 lens.


Couldn't resist the Asahi sign

Chopsticks

Hot sake

Black Sesame & Chili 

Orange & Lemon Wedges

More Oranges and Hot Sake at Home

As always all images are copyright Peter Politanoff.



No comments: